The aircraft interiors industry is a
multi-billion dollar market that's primarily comprised of cabin
equipment/services buyers and suppliers:
Cabin Equipment/Services Buyers (End Users)
About 11,000 managers participate in cabin-related decisions at over 2,400
aircraft operators worldwide, including:
The various individuals and departments involved with procurements are:
- Major Airlines
- Second-Tier Airlines
- Charter Operators
- Regional Airlines
- Corporate / General Aviation Operators
- Government / Military Operators
- Head of State Operators
- President / CEO / MD
- Marketing / Planning
- Maintenance / Engineering
- Flight Operations
- Inflight Services
- PR & Customer Relations
Cabin Equipment Suppliers
The supply side of the market consists of close to 2,000 organizations that
design, manufacture, assemble, repair and distribute cabin equipment
and other related services:
- Completion Centers
- Refurbishing/Maint. Facilities
- Seating / Restraint System Mfg's.
- Leather, Carpet & Fabric Mfg's.
- Airframe / Cabin Operators Mfg's.
- Interior Designers
- Amenities Suppliers
- IFE System Mfg's.
- Flame Retardant Materials
- Lavatory Equipment & Svc's.
- Audio-Visual Equipment
- Inflight Telecommunication